Electrostatic or Dynamic

Every time I get used to Dynamic,I want Electrostactics,then I get Electrostatics. Before long I long for the Dynamics. Can we be ever be content.
philefreak
Why have there been so may Khorus for sale lately at less than half of their retail?
oh ya! I know the feeling y'all. I switch back and forth between Electrostatic and Dynamic speakers and tube and solid-state amps every month or so. I can’t seem to make up my ears. The SS and Dynamic speakers spend the most time in front of me but switching is nice for a change. Such is life in front of the speakers.
Ljgj - your question was already asked and hopefully answered in the thread "Talon Khorus question" posted on 03-12-01.
I must be the only dissenting vote here. I have owned or lived with speakers of all types. These include, but not limited to, Vandersteen, B&W, JBL, Essence, Snell, Crown, ESS, X static, Lynn, Harbeth, Celestion, Duntec, and Fosgate. I currently own Soundlab electrostatics, and have not been tempted in more than eleven years to go back to any other design. They represent the only time in my more than 30 year audio hobby, that I have been satisfied. My posting is not meant to be a challenge, I have followed this post for several days without comment, just wanted to point out that there are those of us that have been on both sides and found complete satisfaction.
"Complete satisfaction"? Admit it Albert - even you occassionally crave a little of that very deep and oh so satisfying wall-shaking, dish rattling bass that your magnificent cryo-treated, hot-wired Soundlabs just can't quite seem to pump out. Maybe you don't miss it all the time, but you gotta want it once in a while. Give it up. Let go of your denial. Repent or we'll come to your house, put you on the rack, and play really loud, boomy rap music until you confess.