Elac Loudspeakers?

Does anyone have any experience with these speakers? I'm looking at 208A, my only concern is the current since they drop down to 3ohms. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks!
mr_elusive
Thank you.. I really appreciate that...shall await eagerly for your opinion on how the 507s are compared to the 249BE..
I meant to say North American distributer has them in stock, not dealer. Just wanted to clear that up since there is more then one dealer, especially in Canada.
Just a matter of interest.. Has anyone compared to the focals to the Elacs? Maybe the 1028BE or the 1038BE to the 249 or 249BE or something.. Will appreciate if you could share your opinion.. Thanks..:-)
Audiogon memeber "Maxen" went from the Focal Scalia Utopai lll to the Elac 607 CE. Hopefully he joins the thread with his insights.
That will be awesome..!!
Personally, I did listen to the Scala but came away feeling that the Elac's Jet III is a lot smoother and sweeter than the beryllium tweeter.. But the Scala did have glorious mids and more volumous bass even though the bass didn't feel quite as punchy or as rthymic as the Elac's..
It will be good to know if a higher range Elac can match or better the Scala's mids and vocals..