Elac Debut Reference

They were to be available in November and here it's December. Are they just a sick prank to get the feel for the interest in them? I know they've been set up at shows. No word from Elac as to what their problem is.
harley52
I picked up the new bookshelf for a Xmas pairing with a PS Audio Sprout in my kids bedroom.  Very nice looking & sounding....

Grabbed the small floorstanders for myself in a large room.  Break in about 3 days and they match real well w/a 6L6 40wpc tube amp and a Yamaha A-S2000.  Both r very satisfying.  Well worth the asking prices.
Great Mids/lowermids and a nicely integrated wide dispersion with the waveguide tweeter.  Great speakers & not just ‘4 the money’.  I think many would find these very rewarding over the long haul and at the very least make one reconsider their audio priorities...  oh, I got the white ones, they look fab n room!
TrueAudiophile.com has the bookshelf for $500 now, while AudioAdvisor wants $600. T.A. seems to be MSRP across the board, no big deals, but not taking advantage either.
That seems a fun channel with a sound perspective.  I’ve spent my time with the small floorstanders & they have such a nice flat frequency response, react well to a bit of power and play all types a music well.  These guys and a couple of subs would seem an easy match.  They have an openness with more room to hear into the separate vocals better than many other speakers w/only a single midrange driver.  They r a mature design and the above review notes them as jumping off points for diminishing returns.  Anybody else pick these up yet?  I’m enjoying mine...