Dynaudio x38’s

Hello everyone.  I’m looking for some friendly advice.  I’m currently in the market for some new speakers.  I have a Cronus magnum and my current speakers are Klipsch forte II’s.  My budget limit is about $4000.  So far of all the speakers I’ve listened to in my price range, the Dynaudio x38’s are my favorite.  Do you think I can power them sufficiently from the 4ohm taps on my Cronus Magnum?  Thanks.
128x128redline11
That's kind of what I was thinking.   2K for the used 340's as opposed to 4K for the new x38...  I have heard good things about the focus 340 and I know they have a sensitivity of 87db as opposed to 88db for the x38.  The driver configuration is pretty much the same from what I can tell.
The problem with the 340’s is voicing...Up until the revised Focus/Excite lines the voicing of pretty much all Dyn’s was a slight bump in the lower midbass/upper bass resulting in a touch more warmth & bass slam..The newer voicing is closer to nuetral,especially in the bass/midbass & IMO have a noticeable improvement in low level detail retrieval,possibly due to the new tweeter coating process...If I had your budget & electronics I would buy a pair of Special 40's & stands & never look back...
Very good to know.  I liked the voicing of the x38.  I will also look into the special 40's.  Maybe I can demo them too.