Dynaudio or B&W

I have a pair of B&W 703s and am thinking about going to a pair of Dynaudios. I purchased a pair of Focus 140s for my other system and just love them. I have been tossing around the idea of the 220s or the X36s. I may go Contour as well but the hang-up is cash. It could happen though. I am using a Jolida JD-1000RC which is plenty for the 703s and I would suspect plenty for the Dyns as well. I listen to everything from classical to metal. Any opinions welcome.

Thanks.
dvrsinvesting
Personally I think the 5.4's sound great with most music but NOT and I repeat, not heavy metal or most hard rock. Maybe because they are so revealing and a lot of the harder type music is not recorded very well but when I brought mine home it really changed the way I listen to music. If I need my head banging fix I just go to the garage system. Make sure you audition them with your kind of music not the stuff they play in the audio salons before you buy them.
IMO.. Dynaudio,no brainer.B&W runs a distance third in the Dyn/Focal/B&W race.Ive owned all 3 and never felt the B&Ws did anything special..Focal would be a better choice over B&W as well...
I found the Dyns to be more tolerable with bright, poorly recorded material than the B&Ws. Although the esotar and esotec soft dome tweeter is very revealing, it has a much more natural sound that the B&Ws metal dome tweeter.
I've had my B&W Nautilus 803 for years. Really enjoyed them. One thing they do require is top of the line electronics, cables and at least some room treatment. They sounded great.

My problem with these speakers ultimately began when my son was born. I just couldn't enjoy them anymore due to the fact that low level resolution is not B&W's stregnth. And when you have a little kid your listening ends in the early evening. B&Ws just don't sing unless you go full throttle. So I started searching recently.
I listened to a lot of speakers and I liked several. However, I decided on the Dynaudio S5.4. They do everything well, have very coherent, balanced presentation and are very listenable at lower listening levels due to their excellent resolution.
Audience 82's are on blowout sale in my area for $2300 vs 4000+ list!! They are full range, 3 way and a terrific value as well.