Dynaudio C-1 or Harbeth-7-es-III

I know these 2 speakers are not the same price but the C-1 is usually available on Audiogon for around 4000.00. The price of the Harbeth is 3500.00 new. I never see this model of Harbeth available used. So considering they are about the same price which one would you buy.I'm running all tube gear and a analog front end.
taters
Taters,

If you decide on C-1's you have excellent electronics for them to show their stuff, unless you are in an enormous room. A good vinyl setup and good cables also compliment them quite well.

Also the harbeth's should benefit from the quality of your electronics.
I haven't heard the Dynaudios, however I own the C7es3. Probably the reason that so few of them appear on the used market is because they are astoundingly good speakers. Some might quibble about certain characteristics about them but, in my mind, speakers that can bring this much joy to the listening experience are, at least to me, flawless.
I have owned the Dynaudio C-1s and Harbeth 7es2 (should be pretty similar to 7es3) and can recommend both wholeheartedly. The C1s throw a much much bigger soundstage, is faster, and is on the darker side of neutral. If you have a powerful amp and not worried about revealing components' flaws then this is the best in its class. The Harbeths are easier to match with upstream components and can sound wonderful even at low volumes. They are forgiving, and easier to position in a small room. Can't go wrong with either!
there is a certain midrange magic in the harbeth c7 or the SHL5s or the P3s that is hard to get in other speakers.
The lower midrange of the harbeth is something else.
You really should listen to these speakers at length to know what am talking about.
I have compared the C7s to other mega speakers and agree that the other speakers can do more bass, more highs, deeper and wider soundstage. But when it comes to the midrange, the harbeths are really something else.
good luck w/ your speaker hunting.