Dunlavy SCIV - What amp are you using?

I noticed lately a lot of talk about Dunlavy Speakers. I was wondering what your favorite amplier of choice is with the SCIV or SCIVa?

I've been using a Bel Canto SET40 stereo amplifier that uses 845 Triode Transmitting tubes in single ended mode that puts out 35watts rms and gives 75 watts peak. It is very extended at the extremes and has a breathtaking midrange to die for.

I'd love to hear what others have been using.

Thank you.
no_regrets
With reference to my earlier question about putting Dunlavys up on something, I've just ordered a set of outriggers to try with my SC-III.A's. The speakers rest on a detachable base as you all know. If I attach the outriggers to the base, I will raise the height of the speakers by whatever amount -- probably 1.5 inches or so. I could also remove the base and attach the outriggers directly to botton of the main cabinet. But the III.A's have a downward firing (sub) woofer at the bottom of the cabinet. If I remove the base and install the outriggers, the distance from the woofer cone to a solid surface (the floor) will be a bit greater than the current distance from woofer to wooden base. Anyone have an opinion on which way to go?
I obtained a pair of Dunlavy SCIVs recently, always wanted a pair, however, I’m dissappointed with the lack of bass I’m hearing from them and they are very bright sounding, despite imaging wonderfully. I’m driving them with restored McIntosh MC60s, which should be enough power for them. I have them placed close to the rear wall, along the long wall of the room. I’m not sure how to get more low end response from them. 
I've pushed my SC-IV's with a McCormack DNA1, Classe Fifteen, Rouge Audio ST-90 and now I've got them on a pair of VAC Std. Musicblock 160's.  Step up everytime! 

I may be wrong, but John probably didn't appreciated tubes because they colored the sound too much dependent on the signal tubes.  He was about accuracy and linerarity and tubes presented too much variability.

I believe what we love about "Dunlavy's on tubes" is the fact that they are so neutral and balanced, they let the character of the amp/tubes shine through... at least for me!