Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
Tell me, for interconnect cables from the Duelund there are a few options: Silver 26awg, 20awg tinned, 20 awg copper. Which one to choose?
I use the 16ga stranded and tinned wire.  It is more full bodied than the 20 gauge and my preference for sure.  
I need a lot of cable, about $400-500. If I buy for a start 3 meters 16AWG and listen to it as interblock, I will be able to get a complete picture of the sound of this wire or as acoustic they will behave differently?
I finally got off my lazy behind, and tried the Duelund 16GA bare wire between my Werner Jagusch Crossover, and Altec Valencia drivers. It's in the early going, but I'm really impressed. Compared to my Belden 9497, it is more lively, yet still extremely natural. It makes the 9497 sound restricted, and a tad sluggish.This, to my ears, and in my system. When I tried that same Duelund on on my Harbeth P3's, I was not nearly as impressed. In that application, I preferred my Auditorium. The latter, of course, at a much higher price point. But the Duelund is really supposed to be great with high efficiency speakers. I'm really digging it. Below is the impression of another person who has experience with Duelund..........
DCA16GA tends to be a bit more balanced on the frequency spectrum, DCA20GA adds a bit of upper end detail, DCA26GA adds a bit more mellow bass................... I'm trying decide between the 16GA and 20GA!