Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
I just made two sets of 3.5M long balanced interconnects using the same construction method of a twisted pair of conductors encased in a noise-reduction braided tube as a spacer, then a tinned-copper braid shield connected at only the source end and then a counter-spiraled ground wire outside the shield and connected at both ends, with the whole thing covered in clean-cut TechFlex.  Both sets were made with Furutech FP-601/602(G) connectors.

The difference between the two sets of ICs was the wire used.  One of the sets was made from Duelund 20 awg tinned copper wire with a 18 awg ground wire and the other set was made from WE 16 awg tinned copper wire with a 14 awg ground wire.  

The difference between the two cables is interesting.  I like them both and would choose either in comparison to a pair of the same length of high quality Furutech u-P2.1 PCOCC 19 awg interconnects I own.  The Duelund 20 awg cables have nice tone and good dynamics.  The larger 16 awg WE wire cables have an even fuller tone and a bold, powerful sound.  The Duelund ICs do a bit more/better with the upper frequencies but I like what the larger WE wire does for bass and midrange.  The WE cables are not as burned in as the Duelunds, which spent 4 days on the Cable Cooker and then a day in my system.  I will burn both sets in more and report back.  I am very close to having my entire system wired with the WE (or Duelund) wire, including ICs, SCs, and PCs (but not my USB cables).
I am building usb cables with the Duelund 20 ga this week and will report back. Also building a usb cable using Mundorf silver and gold wire.  
IS DUELUND DCA 16AWG BETTER THAN AQ TYPE 4 & KIMBER KABLE 8TC THXS I’M INTERESTED. IN THE DCA 16AWG MY TOWERS R 92db
I'm using Dueland 16GA as my speakers (Pure Audio Project Trio 15 Horn1) internal hookup wire. It replaced WE 16GA. It's still breaking in. But so far, I like the highs better. 

I've a question about speaker wire. Currently using WE 10GA. However, I'm planning to bi-wire. Common wisdom says to use the exact same wire and gauge for bi-wiring. That would mean double runs of 10 GA which is effectively 7GA. Is that too thick for a speaker cable? I heard thicker speaker cable can make the sound umm thick?