Down-firing Sub makes floor rattle

I just bought a ml dynamo sub. it is a great sub but it makes the floor rattle. i only use it for music so it is annoying..how do i fix this? i don't have it on the attached spikes as of yet....it is on the attached stand with rubber feet. would the spikes solve this? or should i just put something under the sub? this sub can also front fire, but i'd like to use it down-firing.......the carpet is very thin and maybe this is the problem?

thanks
cooch
Place an appropiately sized slab of granite or stone underneath the sub. This can be kitchen countertop material - You can sometimes find off-cuts that a stone shop might sell inexpensively. That or a thick wood slab, like a butcher block, though I've not compared the two - I've only used the stone version which did work fine for me (I had wide-plank wood floors that were very old and tended to rattle otherwise).

Marco
marco, i have tried 1 slab of granite, about 1 inch thick, but that still didn't work...what thickness should work? thanks
Post removed 
I think I've got some bad news for you. The vibrations that are being transmitted to your floor are more likely than not airborne, even that may seem counter intuitive. A down and dirty check - put your hand on the sub when its making the floor 'rattle' and see if the sub itself is producing a lot of vibrations. If not you might get some better help by shoring up the floor. JMHO.