(dons Helmet, kevlar vest and cup.) Biwiring Cornwall IVs any benefit?

As the title states, is there a benefit to this? I have a Luxman L-507z integrated amp.

Thanks in advance ( no hits to the face please)

paqua123

Showing 8 responses by paqua123

Thanks for the ideas guys! Ill try it .. i have one sub atm a Kef KC62, should i set it to 100hz?

Ya, Ive watched some videos with conflicting information. Supposedly the Cornwalls can reach to 34hz of course thats including volume roll off. I ran a SINE test from 100hz to 5 hz and I lost the cornwalls at around 55hz...might be my hearing or i needed to have the volume higher. The Kef KC62 has an adjustment for crossover and a volume control. I have it connected via pre-out on the Luxman L-507z. Anyone have a sure fire way to figure out where i should set the KC62 crossover at and what volume? Thanks very much

Ok, my question from that video is, I have A nd B outputs available on the Luxman amp. If you were to bi-wire, why wouldnt you run the A side to the HF posts and the B side to the LF posts and select A&B on the speaker select switch?

Ok, can you tell me where you cross the subs over? 50hz 60? Where and did you connect them via pre-out?  I was considering another KC62 and connecting them .

Im a newb tho and not sure how they all fit.

I have good jumpers in now and they helped. I have another set of speaker cables I can try too..it's free so why not. Did you use the A and B speaker channels?