Done, really done!

The last component upgrade I did was in December 2015- 2 years ago and since then I’ve had zero interest in any component changes. I’m done, I’m really done! My system is excellent and there’s nothing I feel I can seriously upgrade that would be worth my while. What a terrific place to be in! 
128x128zavato
May I suggest Roon and Tidal subscriptions and then you can truly say you are done. 
Zavato,

Glad that you are serene. I am in the same zone. .....But it's only been 23 days since my last purchase.  
I have been using the same components in my system for about 20 yrs now. VPI HW19 MKiv with SAMA, Moerch UP4 tonearm (did upgrade to precision arm wand recently) Audio Note M2 phono pre-amp and step-up, Perreau PMF 1850 Mosfet amp - maybe only 10 yrs in rotation with Jadis DA30 Integrated, all feeding my very special - to me - JBL S3100 hybrid horn. I will not be changing anything out as I am super happy with it all still! I did spend about 5 years or so going through all manner of gear before achieving my sound. The thought of doing that again leaves me cold!
Money to spend on audio is gone, really gone! Therefore, I am ... Done, really done!
Although I am completely satisfied with the audio quality of my system, had I cash to spend I'd attempt to lower its required power, consolidate components, and change my source from CDs to a hard drive. But only if that were possible without reducing its audio qualities.