Does Verity Parsifals mate well with solid?

Hi everyone, Im considering a pair of Verity Parsifals floorstandings from the used market. But after some research have found most of the setups are with tubes. Currenntly Im using Lexicon's MC8B, LX7 amp and Denon 5910 all with JPS cabling. My room is used equally as theater as for music.
Since I wont be able to test in my place, Im worried these speakers are not a good match for solids, please any info on this subject will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
alfredosm
The only time I heard the Parsifals was on Krell SS amp and it didn't stop me from falling in love with their sound. The price did, well actually not the price as much as my budget.
I own the fidelio encores and it matches well with the musical fidelity kw500
I also bought my Parsifals on the used market, and didn't get to try them at home first (although I had listened to Fidelios I'd borrowed for a weekend). When I first got them, I was running a Krell KSA-300 I used to drive Thiel CS7s. They sounded good with solid state, and I don't think you'll be unhappy. But........when I replaced the Krell with tube monoblocks (Nagras), they just sounded that much better.
Hi. I solely used tubes, big Joule Electra OTL amps with my Parsifals. A good match. The person who purchased these speakers used solid state amps and felt the match was superb. I did not hear it but he raved and raved.

If it helps, I will dig around some old emails to see if I can find which amps he used.
Thank you all your advise. I spoke to the owner and it happened he lives close by and was willing to borrow them for few days. Last night I hooked them and the sound was good, and still have not played with placement nor woofer facing. In few days I'll post my experience .

Thanks!