Does anyone own a Dynavector HX-1.2 power amp?

Hi, I was wondering if there are Audiogoners here who own a Dynavector HX-1.2 power amplifier? I am interested in hearing what equipment they partnered it with. I had the covers of the heatsinks screen painted with the new Maori Hook logos, and it looks awesome! I would love to exchange pictures, etc. Thanks!
128x128sweetmamma31
Any other Dynavector HX-1.2 experiences? Comparisons with the Bedini BA-803 Amps, that they are based on? Or with Plinius, Pass, Jeff Rowland, Gruensch?
Maybe this year the new HX-100 should come to the market, see the new Dynavector Amps page:
http://dynavector.com.au/index-a.html
The Dynavector HX100 is a big improvement over the HX1.2. That somewhat dry character is very much reduced and the new model has superior grip and resolution. Highly recommended with Shahinian speakers.
I have owned an HX-1.2 for 10 years now and love it. I run a Naim system at the top end and prefer the sound of this amp over the Naim NAPS (had a NAP200 previously). They also do not need as much servicing as the NAPS do.  I was running Shahinian Arcs which made a lovely combo with HX-1.2 but now run B&W 802s and it is even better combo. Naim dealers do not recommend the 802s with their amps, I believe because they appear to struggle, but the HX-1.2 loves them while still retaining the NAIM sound but better I feel. Just my opinion, but I love the amp and feel no need to upgrade anytime soon.