Does anyone have a Schiit Yggy DAC?

I just purchased a Schiit Yggdrasil DAC that runs much hotter than any component I have ever used.  It runs so hot you cannot hold your hand on it more than 2 seconds or so.  Schiit people say this is normal and you should leave the DAC powered all the time.  Anyone else have a hot Yggy?
golferjw
Have had the Yiggy 3 years, now updated 8 months ago. On constantly never gets hot, never! Warm yes I'd say 85 degrees is about right. If this helps.
My cable modem is hotter.
almarg

You realize the holes in the top arent actually exposed. They have been blocked off. Seems to me why Schiit recommends leaving the Yggy on is to maintain a minimum temperature inside and the cooling holes were actually allowing too low of temperature. When I listened
to my Yggy cold I couldnt stand it. 
Its supposed to be very warm. The nature of the AD1571 DAC chip is that it runs hot. It is a military/ aerospace use chip. Which means they are capable of extreme duty.  It wasn't even really intended as an audio chip but for some reason they implemented it. This is why they recommend to leave to unit on all time. The chip needs to get to a certain temperature before it thermally stabilizes. Listen to your Yggy cold, you will not like it. Thats why Schiit covered the holes in the top of the cover above the D/A boards because they assumed it would need lots of cooling but the got it backwards, the chips actually needed to run hot so they closed the top holes with a plate. It goes to show how much they knew about the AD1571 chip they were using. 
There are lots mistakes they made that caused many of the complaints others have made. 
Post removed 
I had one for a month and was nothing special, and it has been replaced by a Khadas Tone Board generic edition with a custom external power supply.