Do you own a Simaudio Moon 390?

I live in an audio desert, Oklahoma City. There is no audio store that handles the really good stuff within the state boundaries. All of my information on high quality electronics has been from the internet.

The Simaudio Moon 390 has gotten good to great reviews from the “professional” reviewers in the last 18 months. It seems to punch all the right buttons for me as a Streamer, DAC, and Pre Amp. I will be using it in my home theater room with a Marantz AV 7703 receiver.
If you own, or have seriously heard or experienced, the Moon 390, please let me know your opinions. Do not hold back; let it all hang out. All opinions are welcome from everywhere.

What do you like about it? If you love it, spread the love.
What do you not like about it? If you hate it, or just not happy, spread the flames.
How would you describe the sound?
How does the sound compare to the sound of other DACs that you are familiar with?
Can you really hear positive improvements from other DAC systems? What are they?
Assuming I need everything it can do, (I do not need the phono or headphone capabilities), is it worth the money?
Do you us it in a home theater room? If so, how do you hook up the Moon 390 with your TV and Receiver to get the front 2 channels with the Moon?
Why did you choose the Moon 390 over other DACs and other Streamers and other Pre Amps?
Do you have any experience with other Moon DACs?

Any other information that you would like to pass on would also be helpful.
Thank you to one and all.
firstonetallguy
Absolutely love mine.
In fact I sold my PS Audio Directstream as the PS Audio didn't sound better than the Simaudio to me.

I love the fact that it plays everything, and has built-in support for Deezer which I use. 

Also love the 12v trigger (with auto-off) so it can turn on/off my Pass Labs amp at the same  time.  

I am using the phono inputs but would like to find someone who has compared it when using an external phono section.

holmann
Absolutely love mine.
In fact I sold my PS Audio Directstream as the PS Audio didn't sound better than the Simaudio to me.
Thanks for your response.  I was also wondering about the PS Audio Directstream.  It was one of my other possible choices.  Knowing that the PS Audio does not sound better and actually sounds the same is very helpful.  The PS Audio is a very good dac.

Do you use the Moon only in a 2 channel setup or does it also play some part in a home theater room?
Not quite a desert. Looks like you have a dealer in your back yard.  In fact looks like they carry SimAudio along with a lot of super high end 2 channel stuff

www.referenceanalog.com