Do you guys like Adele's music?

Do you guys like Adele's music? 
128x128leaglee
Although I don’t own any of her stuff other than the 7" 45rpm "Skyfall", I think she’s a wonderful talent. From what I hear, that she's very self-deprecating in concert, kind of sets her apart from the divas.
She has a great gritty voice, but her songs all have the same theme. Sad lost love songs. So cliche!  
Adele has a very powerful voice and mostly good songs. I however cannot listen to her for extended sessions. The sound quality of her recordings that are to my ears edgy and very compressed do subtract for her musics appeal. In Australia at least there was a huge frenzy over Adele as one of the best singers of today when her huge hits broke. I am far more a fan of Hannah Reid from London Grammar......now were talking. If You Wait is a modern classic of an album for mine. Hannah has power with perfect restraint. Interlude Live is one of my very favorite songs.  Our opinion is ours and I'm sure some will disagree but that's fine. As long as we can all get along disgusting this and other topics kindly..
I'm an Adele fan- and she has a lot of them.
Her album 21 is the ninth best selling album in history, and on a list of the top 25 top selling albums it is the only one recorded in the past 10 years and one of just two that make the list that where recorded in this century.