Do supertweeters matter when we cant hear past 15,000 hz?

So I have read that studies of the brain have shown that frequencies above audible are still somehow processed and generate a sense of ease, well being when associated with musical playback. As in somehow the range far above hearing is stimulating a  part of our brain, (or god knows what nuerons) that associates with a natural pleasing sound. Anybody read of this phenomenom? I see some of these supertweters extending to ridiculous highs and wonder if they do this just becauser the design allows for it or are they trying to market this broad range as somehow better. I know I cant hear above 15khz and i doubt most men here above 40 can either. I know a supertweeter helps with the audible high end but what gives with promoting a range to 65kz?
128x128veroman
I heard the Sopranino, by ENIGMAcoustics, a free-standing, self-contained, plug-and-play, self-biased electrostatic super tweeter at CES in 2013. It was being used with the Magico S5 speaker and Pass Labs XA 100.6 monos. With the tweet out of the circuit, the female vocalist was centered in the apparent space, slightly forward with great imaging. Plugging in the Spranino changed the image from a small hall to a large theater and moved your apparent seat back about 20 rows. Incredible! And no, I have no idea how it achieved that effect, but I have to agree that Super Tweeters seem to affect the sound and the image below 20Khz.. 
PS 
 ENIGMAcoustics was at AXPONA this year with a dedicated stand mounted speaker designed to work specifically with the Spranino (although they can be sold separately). It sounded quite good, but they didn't disconnect it while I was in the room to hear the effect.
The audio extremes challenge the Fourier-centric idea of 'sonic recognition'. My experience with really hi-end tweeters like RAAL, Fostex, etc. only operating 8K+ tell me these have more impact on spatial presentation than serious spectral significance. They simply 'finish the job' of presenting an instrument or voice. Cymbals can be spectrally completed with 10K+, but 65K - really? I'm not sure on that... But if it sounds better to you - GO FOR IT!