Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
glubson, yes, you would be interested in blah, blah but I don’t see you rolling your sleeves up yourself. Oh, I almost forgot. You’re a member in good standing of the peanut gallery. You may continue pontificating.
"What is a robust test?

Robustness testing has also been used to describe the process of verifying the robustness (i.e. correctness) of test cases in a test process. ANSI and IEEE have defined robustness as the degree to which a system or component can function correctly in the presence of invalid inputs or stressful environmental conditions. "

Which produces....

"Robust statistics are statistics with good performance for data drawn from a wide range of probability distributions, especially for distributions that are not normal. Robust statistical methods have been developed for many common problems, such as estimating location, scale, and regression parameters."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_National_Standards_Institute

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_of_Electrical_and_Electronics_Engineers
again, please  - someone - anyone - please provide some fact-based explanation as to why speaker cables may require breaking in.  I will keep an open mind, but I am unaware of why this would make any difference, or any factual attempt to measure such a difference.

Unless and until any plausible explanation is presented, I've got to call BS.  Please prove otherwise or at least suggest a theory?

I think it is more likely one perceives a difference rather than if one really exists with speaker cables. 
again, please - someone - anyone - please provide some fact-based explanation as to why speaker cables may require breaking in. I will keep an open mind, but I am unaware of why this would make any difference, or any factual attempt to measure such a difference.

I supposed there were people back then who didn't believe the earth is round.  They demanded someone to travel around the earth.  Of course you didn't have to travel around the earth since there were plenty of evidences without having to actually going around the earth.  A lot of smart people already knew that.
You sound like that sort of people who were skeptical back then.
If people never asked for proof of scientific hypotheses we’d have gotten nowhere.