Do I still need something for my system

My current set up is
Focal Aria 948's
Sony Hap1rez
Music Hall Ikura
Rotel Ra1592 
Cables SVS
Generally speaking I am fairly happy with the overall sound but wondering if there is something I still need to add. For example the Rotel has an onboard digital offering but do Ineed to or should I seperate that out. I am currently considering stereo subs although I am not sure they are a must have. Most of my listening is vinyl or streaming. Almost no CD listening. Thanks in advance to any thoughts
raygil
Cables makes a difference but only minimal compared to other tweaks...

I made my own isolation device : 4  little pieces of quartz,one plate of granite cement, sorbothane pieces, another granite plate cement,cork plate,bamboo plate, pieces of sorbothane, speakers on top...My speakers are on my desk with the amp. and the dac on each of these sandwiches plates... Cost minimal results very good...
roberjerman, I utilize a "conditioner" because I want protection from surges and maybe lightning too. what I use did not sound like it hurt my system dynamics and it added more detail.
I managed to borrow a Furman conditioner to see if I could hear any change. Maybe just me but I could not hear any change. Still looking at Maybe trying the Herbies