DK Design VS-1 versus 300b sound

There has been a lot of discussion about the merits of the DK Design VS-1 MKII. I am curious about how lovers of the seductive sound of 300b tubes have felt when listening to this amplifier and whether this amp truly can bring together the bass slam of solid state with the warmth and musicality of the 300b.
hchilcoat

Showing 4 responses by dk_design_group

Dear friends,

The 3 Audiogon members have already been selected and will be announced on the Audiogon homepage later today (Jan. 25th). This will put the product into the hands of very experienced audiophiles and respected Audiogon members. This will result in some very exciting and unbiased reviews.

Stay tuned…

Daniel Khesin
www.DKdesignGroup.com
Tel 646-485-0754
Fax 646-219-2572

Dear friends,

We purchased the most expensive spot on Audiogon to anounce the 3 reviewers - the bottom of the Audiogon homepage. I am surprised many people are not seeing this. We will try to anounce this in other sections of Audiogon as well. Thanks.

Daniel Khesin
www.DKdesignGroup.com
Tel 646-485-0754
Fax 646-219-2572

Dear Hchilcoat,

Actually, you forgot to mention that if you invert the polarity by rewiring the unit inside and then rub the glass while keeping your finger firmly planted in the tube socket and say “Abracadabra”, a secret compartment will open up on the rear of the unit and contain the keys to great treasure left over by the Duke of Norfolk and then passed on to the King of England. The Portland Vase can then be used to damp all unwanted vibrations inside the listening room. Don’t forget to pass this on. Thanks.

Daniel Khesin
www.DKdesignGroup.com

Dear Ttrhp,

I think you are absolutely right. I am sorry about this, it was indeed very unprofessional. I just couldn't resist.

Regards,

Daniel Khesin
www.DKdesignGroup.com