Diva Speakers from AV123.

Does anyone own these speakers? Are they really what AV123.com advertise. I'm interested in buying a pair, but I can't audition them so I thought I would get some feedback from some owners. Could you please also let me know what you are powering your Diva's with? Thanks in advance
omega86

Showing 1 response by abstract7

I recommended that my neighbor try a pair of 5.1. If he didn't like them, he was only out the shipping. He bought them. I listened to them, and thought for the money they really are a bargain. To me, they have very similar characteristics of B&W 600 series speakers. In some ways they are better--they sound fuller and fill large spaces easier. In some ways they are not as good--they didn't image as well, but that could have a lot to do with furniture placement in the room they were in, so that might not be an entirely fair statement. My advice is try them, you only risk the shipping charges, and I'm guessing you don't send them back. I think they are very difficult to beat (almost definitely not another new pair) in their price category.