Differences btw Blue Heaven & Red Dawn?

Anyone compared these two cables? Please comment on the differences. I have seen Blue Heaven recommended but no one seems to recommend Red Dawn. Thank You.
128x128pugstub
I have both and use them in two system, tube and ss and there seems to be very little difference between the two. Go for the Blue Heaven rev2. contrary to previous posting they are very dynamic.
Yo carl I think any definition which is based on actual ownership of a product beats the hell out of an opinion based on "research" especially when someone has never even listened to the product.
OK smart guy, you've "beat the hell outta me", be happy, cause it won't last, heh heh heh.
And anyway, the only reviewers that use Nordost SPM as their "reference", use it in "Shotgun" configuration. In other words, they buy two sets of SPM at the affordable price that they can get it for, where consumers would be paying over $6000 for it. The reason they use two sets is because there's just not enough parallel conductor there, even in SPM. You can't argue with physics, afterall...