Despriately looking for amp for Maggies 20.1

Blew a fuse on AR 110's krank speakers to preformance levels most of the time
using a Anthem 5A for surround speakers. now thinking of bi-amping or 500+ mono blocks I need a series of opinions of people who actually have owned them and driven them
128x128travni123
I own similar speakers and would recommend Sanders ESL monoblocs. They manage the amplification needs of this challenging speaker without breaking into a sweat or blowing fuses! Ps. They sound great and are good value too.
Thanks keep those cards and letters coming I am printing all this out. OK what if Roger Sanders dies in 6 months who will service the Amps. I like Roger and he is why I ended up with Maggies. But!!! McIntosh has been there forever I realize I will change my mind over the next several years if I live (I'm 70) SO. I have met someone who is a local semi-genous. He a McIntosh fanatic however I can not realy test his 402's till I get my fuse put back.I will keep everyone informed. AS this plays out.
bryceeboy-I own soundlab m2's and was wondering if you ever mated yours with any of ralph's atmasphere amps?
"My room is huge 30x40 with 12 ft walls and 20fr ceilings"

WTF???? Its late here on the east coast, but I've never seen a room described w 4 dimensions!!!