Denon 100th and/or 110th Anniversary Products, any experience and feedback on them?

Does anyone have experience and an opinion on the sonic quality of the two Denon Anniversary editions?  Mainly the CD player and integrated amplifier.  
jusam
Yeah I've heard them both at an audio shop. 

Using the headphone out and on a pair of Focal speakers. (I think they were under 2K) 

The amp doesn't really sound "digital" if you understand what I mean. There is some organic warmth in the midrange and detail retrieval that doesn't hold back.

The CD player is also a winner. It has a quad DAC! Plenty of detail and ideal for long listening sessions.

Build quality of both units is superb. Denon really tried their best! 

FYI - some amps/CD player combos that don't have synergy will leave you feeling disappointed...
i auditioned the 100th amp/cdp about 7-8years ago (also, coincidentally with focal speakers) at abt in chicago and remember being very impressed--lots of oomph and prat. i did think at the time that $2500/ea. was a bit dear for such generic-looking, denon-branded components, but that's probably unfair bias--they sounded damn good.