Denafrips Terminator Plus vs T+A DAC 200

I currently own the T+A DAC 8 DSD and it's great! But I'd like to upgrade, move the T+A to my headphone rig and place either a T+A DAC 200 or Denafrips Terminator Plus DAC in my main rig. Anybody had a chance to compare these 2 DACs? I know the prices of the T+A and the T+ are close. Unfortunately, there are no used T+A DAC 200's to be found in the USA, but I can find a couple of T+ (used) for almost $2K less. If you've had a chance to hear both of these DAC's I'd appreciate knowing how they stack up to each other? I'm not interested in any other brands. I've narrowed my wish list to just these 2 DACs. 

mewsickbuff

Showing 1 response by abd1

@hubbman 

thanks for the review. I have the May KTE Dac and love it (also have the Serene KTE pre). I spent the past couple years experiencing a lot of great dacs (PS Audio, Lampizator, SW1X, Denafrips Terminator, Berkeley Alpha, etc....), but when I got the May my search ended. However, I am interested in this T+A and might contact my dealer to see if they'll let me audition it at home. I'm also curious to hear the new PS Audio DS mkII. Keep your comments coming, very interesting!