dedicated 70's rock system

I want a system dedicated to mostly poorly recorded 70's rock music that can draw me into the music rather than repel me by the inherent edginess etc. when played through many a high end system....the system is to be dedicated to cd reissues only, can be used or new equipment...total system price shall not exceed ten thousand dollars, in a dedicated room roughly 25' x15'...only one special request, the sound must be full at moderate volumes and not just at "rock appropriate" volumes....thank you!
Bob
desoto
Dont forget to put an 8 Track player in the mix......you wanna keep it real right???????????? :)
First of all active speakers, secondly: old JBL models, like 250Ti driven by old krell or levinson models.
okay you guys..I have just found a vintage mint marantz 2270 receiver in my attic.....what speakers and what CDP to complete my 70's all rock and roll all the time system?...BTW, there were NO 8 track tape players or stacked advents up there!!........
Post removed 
I have a system with an Accuphase E-202 integrated driving Ohm C2's. Garrard 301. Sony ST-5950 tuner. Pioneer CT-F9191 Cassette. Extremely nice.