Decware and SET Low Power Tube Amps with Hi Efficency Speakers

Good morning folks,
In my never ending search for a new concept in music involving and primarily focused on "tube" sound I came across Decware.
So does anyone have either experience or an opinion on the products and especially the sound. Speakers I am considering among others but most likely to be Tekton Designs, Lores or possibly Pendragons.
Without digressing into a myriad of other conversations what does the forum think?

128x128eag618
I used to run a pair of Tekton Lores with my Decware SE84UFO2. I thought the combo was great until I upgraded to a pair of Omega Super Alnico High Output XRS towers and realized what I’d been missing with the Tektons. I think the little 2wpc Decware really needs a crossoverless speaker to live up to its full potential. I also have a 20wpc Decware Torii Jr, and this would probably be a better fit for Tektons. I actually prefer the SE84UFO2 to the Torii Jr in my system; it just sounds so real and natural. The Torii Jr is more forward and exciting, but I’m always aware that I’m listening to a recording.
Tekton makes wonderful speakers that are quite efficient, however you may want to look at the reviews in Stereophile.  Specifically the measurements as there is sometimes a gap between the published efficiency and the measured efficiency. The Pendragons have a published efficiency of 95dB.  If the actual efficiency is a hair lower, this would impact your amp choice.  There is a massive difference In headroom between 2w and 5w in this scenario.  
I have never heard a Decware amp.  I don’t know their line but will offer this advice.  
I sell a different line of SETs from Art Audio.  With Tekton speakers, we tend to recommend  amps with a hair more power and typically steer customers toward my Elise or Carissa which are 16w or 18w SETs respectively for the reason stated.  I have a hunch you will be disappointed with the amount of headroom available with any amp under about 10w with the Pendragons.  
I ran Lore with Bottlehead SET amps and that was a great match but they were 8W per channel