Decide between ARC Ref 6SE and Aesthetix Calypso Eclipse

Really struggling between these two choices. Running Vandersteen M5-HPA monoblock amps with Kento speakers. I realize the Ref 6SE is $3K more but I’m willing to stretch the budget if it’s worth it. I’ve heard both but not in my system. The Aesthetix seems to be a more modern design and it sounds like the new Eclipse version is quite a step up from the Signature. Any inputs would be appreciated. Listen mostly to jazz, rock and some classical. 
Thanks
delkat
With Richard's amps I would suggest going with the ARC. I am a huge Aesthetix fan and use the Aesthetix Mimas integrated amp to drive my Treo's. I think the Metis preamp might be the best preamp I've ever heard. But ARC preamps seem to bring out the best in Richard's amps. This is only my opinion of course. You might want to touch base with JohnnyR at the Audio Connection. He can give you some insight on the options from his own experience. Good Luck! 

Hopefully this thread is alive as I am in the exact same position with the ARC or Aesthetix question.  I currently have and ARC LS-15 and Rhea Eclipse with Manley Mono's and Maggies.  I'm looking to upgrade my preamp with the 6SE or Calypso Eclipse.  I have no complaints with the current set up but hoping by now that some of the people in this thread have made decisions and can share their experience.

Thanks

I ended up going with the 6SE and am very happy with the choice.  I have not listened to the Aesthetix so I can't compare.  I did notice Aesthetix introduced a new amp/preamp product at Axpona but I think it's at a lower price point so it may be a new lower cost product line.