Decco from Preachtree audio

Anyone out there have any experience with the Decco? Its a 50 wpc tube hybrid integrated amp with a built in DAC (usb, coax, and optical) It can be used as a dac/pre as well. Very versatile. It looks like its geared toward the ipod generation. Not necessarily a bad thing. . . I'm wondering if it belongs in a high end two channel system. Or could it be a big bang for the buck at $799?
kenmknoxdc
Question for those using the Decco: have you had luck with power cord upgrades, and if so did you opt for a digital or amplifier power cord?
The website specs are pretty vague, they don't even say what tubes are used in the preamp section. Can someone confirm the tube type and if the dac can accept a 24/96 input via s/pdif? I am sure the usb input is limited to 16/44.1 input.
Rotarius: I know that the tube in mine is a Voskhod 6N23P, as is the spare that came with the unit. I believe its a 6DJ8 or 6922 equivalent.

The USB input won't sync to 48khz, but I haven't tried anything else other than 44.1khz. I don't have a transport that will send a 24/96 signal (other than a PS3 in the other room) so I can't respond to you about that particular setup.
Hey Knownothing,

Awesome, thanks for the review. I've been looking a loooong time for this type of comparison. I've wanted a decco for a while now... but naturally I like to be thorough in my research and make sure it is my best option.

I think hearing this finally just put the lid on my decision... looks like I'll be buying a Decco. Now, I just need to scrape up the funds...

BTW, I was talking with one of the designers about the Decco for a while. He told me that with the torroidal power supply in the Decco provided equivalent power as Scott Nixon's $150 power upgrade. Pair this with the fact that the DAC is Scott Nixon's best (I think the one selling for $575, based on the price point equivalents I was given) and this alone just about equals the total retail of the Decco.

Thanks again-