Dealers hijacking the discussions

I’m a very long term member and look at the forums most every day. I’m personally extremely irritated by dealers injecting sales pitches into the discussions which has never really been a problem before. Dealers are biased as it’s the nature of business and this is fine but I don’t go to audiogon to see shameless promotion. There’s one guy in particular that needs to go away. The fact that you’ll all know who it is says volumes about the amount of posting this guy/dealer does on audiogon. Does anyone feel as I do. Just curious.

Showing 1 response by toolbox149

Soundermn
Well Done!  Two thumbs up!  And while I'm at it, I'd like to include Sabai and geoffkait to your list of childish posters.  
While some may say, "Just ignore posts by childish posters", it's hard to do when the back-and-forth bickering can dominate up to 80% of a thread.  Especially, since most of the bickering regresses into arguments that are completely off-topic, and on occasion, have totally derailed a worthwhile discussion.
I would love it, if as one poster suggested at the begining of this thread, if the OP could have some posts or some peoples posts removed. The OP should have some say-so and control over how the information is progressing. 
In my opinion, if the shills, the marketers and the childish don't like the way I restrict my topics; let the marketers, shills and the childish ignore me for a change.