Dead Can Dance on SACD

For any Dead Can Dance fans, their catalog is being released on SACD in July.
rwwear
Just got my DCD boxset. They sound phenomenal! The bass is so right where you want it. The sense of space and soundstage is greatly improved. All the percussion instruments are crisp, clear and much more pronounced. I love it!
Now the negatives:

1. Yup the resealable plastic sleeves suck. I love resealable sleeves and these are just bad. Already replaced with quality sleeves from Japan.
2. The packaging is okay but they could have gone further like real Japanese mini LP sleeve reissues by including replica labels, some bonus tracks, B-sides, etc.
3. The vocals are a little too digitized for my taste especially Brendan Perry's vocals on Toward The Within.

I've got 7 more to go as I had to hear Toward The Within and Aion first.
It is not my intent to steal the thunder from this thread, but on a related note, it seems that DCD is in the process of having remastered albums rereleased on 180g vinyl. I have original copies of most of their LPs, and they are a treat. Acousticsounds is taking preorders already for Garden of Arcane Delights and their initial self titled release. The DCD website implies that more are on the way. By the way, I have recently received the SACD of Into the Labyrinth as well as Within the Realm of a Dying Sun, and they are in fact a real improvement. I have not even listened to the SACD layer yet.
Has anyone compared the CD version to the SACD version, is it worth the extra money? Both are done by Mo Fi.
I have both the original 4AD release and the new SACD and it has been very close so far but I haven't really done a critical listening yet. Of course it should be a significant difference but so far it isn't.