Datzeel vs Asr Emitter exclusive vs Devialet

Has anyone listened to any of these Amps and to whitch may be better to drive demanding speakers such as Yamaha Ns 1000 ?
I know this is potencially a strange combination however I would like to pursue my project getting my Yamahas to sing.
I would apprecite if someone could point me in the right direction.
zappa1969

Showing 2 responses by zappa1969

Thank you Audiofreakgeek and Team212 for your advice. I listened to ASR Emitter 2 version blue this afternoon It was very special.

Ultimately I will have to listen to Darzeel and Devialet to conclude my decision. I prefer Anologue as a front end and wonder if the Devialet, being a digital amp and DartZeel CTH-8550 with its firmware updates may lean more towards pleasing people with digital products in mind? I dont understand how digital amps work but can only imagine that a digital signal be it from a front end or a Digital amplifier would only be a replicated Anologue signal to the nearest square or zero or one?

I would be grateful if someone could educate me with my very limited knowledge.
Thank you for your kind invitation I assume you live in New Jersey.I live in in London England it may a little to far this time.What is your current system ? and whitch speakers are you intending to demo the Devialet with?