Dartzeel NHB-108

Has anyone heard this Swiss amp? If so, I'd appreciate any comments or thoughts. Thanks!
hooper

Showing 4 responses by aponter4

You know FMPND you are a strange dude! I certainly will not be able to trust your objectivity on future equipment reviews. I mean you are a reviewer and you are coming up with stuff on this thread that defies what a profesional in the business should be. Maybe you are taking yourself too seriously! There are mental professionals out there that can help. Like MES, i am a physician and can refer you to someone for help. I do have colleague friends in Michigan as i schooled at UM at Ann Arbor. Let me know!
HEY THIS IS JUST FOR FUN! NOBODY IS TAKING ANYBODY SERIOUSLY HERE. I COULDN'T HAVE LAUGHED HARDER LAST NIGHT AS I WAS WRITING MY ANSWER. THE SAME WAY THAT I DID ON THAT PRIOR THREAD AND THAT I'M SURE YOU DO TOO WRITING YOUR OWN ANSWERS FRANK. BUT IF YOU GIVE IT , YOU TAKE IT, THAT'S ALL!
I'm not privy to all these inside info that you guys share. I'll have to attend your AA (not for alcoholics) meetings so i can join in on the conversation. By the way Jonathan that best beef in America of yours is it mad cow free? Are we having fun or what!

Rafael
Well guys i have now had my new Dartzeel NHB-108 model one playing for >90 hrs. Wow, even at this early stage of break-in this is a fine instrument! Speed, speed, speed to absolutely effortlessly dance with the music at every turn. The resolution, clarity, tonality and layering of all musical notes from top to bottom is outstanding and true to live. There is plenty of juice here to play all frequencies with authority in my system consisting of Kharma Midi Grands, Meitnerized Phillips SACD 1000 and the DCC2. I'll continue to listen and keep you posted.

Rafael