Dared VP-845 Bias Adjustment? 845W Tubes?

I have a 2005 Dared VP-845 and want to run some 845M Metal Plate Tubes but don't know if there is any way to adjust the bias. Is it fixed, self adjusting or what??? I'm fiarly new in the tube gear so any help is greatly appreciated.

Also what is the difference between the Super TNT 845M and 845W? Thanks again.

Brian
audiophile101
I'm using a Miova (canadian) power cord. It cost me $50 plus shipping and is quite impressive. I have other more expensive power cords that don't compare. The locking interconnects are also very nice and sound great. Thanks for letting me know the status on your 6SN7's. I'm looking at a matched pair of KR and TS on ebay right now. The TS's are NOS and the KR look nice and are possibly NOS. I'll test them when I get them to be sure they are in good working order. Check out this ebay auction (Item number: 230112569253).

Also, whats YMMV???

Thanks,
Brian
YMMV...(Your Mileage May Vary)..basically how and under what circumstances you drive your vehicle may be different than someone else.. car for same car...your gas mileage may be different...thus the analogy... what works and sounds good to me may not work or sound good to you. :-)

BTW..I am playing the Raytheon short bottle 6SN7's. They are superb sounding. Sweet mids and top with bass almost deep as the KR..but tighter. I think its a winner of a tube. On the Gon right now for $49.00 a pair and a bargian at the price.

Cheers,
Ken
Ok, Thanks. I'm just going to spend a couple hundred on some pairs of 6sn7's and see what I like best. I'm going to get the 845's upgraded first so I can see which 6sn7 I will like best with them. I'll update what I'm buying. Thanks.

Brian
I have an older version of dared 845 and have been contemplating about getting 845M. But I was worried about low dissipation power rating of 845M than stock 845. Ken do you see, any redish glowing on the plate of 845M on your dared under room light off? thanks.