Dared SL-2000A tube preamp help

I wanted to try tube preamp with my system...this is the first venture into the world of tubes... I was able to get the Dared for 300.00 and I thought what the hell.

My question is regarding my system as a whole...I have a Denon 3801-AVR that I use as a preamp/HT processor with a parasound 1000 powering B&W 805's for stereo channels. I have a JVC CD/DVD-A player connected to GW Labs DSP for digital-analog 2 channel 96kHz through the Denon pre-out into the Parasound (GW Lab does not have analog out). I wanted to incorporate the Dared and still maintain HT processing without chaning interconnects all the time.

What I was thinking is that I could run interconnects into one of the two line inputs on Dared from the L/R six channel outputs on the JVC-CD instead of into the pre-inputs on Denon but keeping remaining Center, Subwoofer, Surrounds...running into the Denon pre-inputs. Then instead of pre-out directly into Parasound-running Pre-outs into the second line input on the Dared and then a single pair of interconnects into the Parasound. This allows the possibility of A/B with CD-Transport (direct) vs. 96kHZ through 2 Pre-amps into Parasound...

I don't have the room or the money for a second dedicated listening room with amp/speakers/tube preamp...so does this setup seem o.k. while maintaining 6.1 HT listening. Will the Denon Pre-out/Dared-Preamp-into Parasound "synch" L/R with subwoofer signals from 5.1 outputs or should I instead use the L/R rca on back of JVC runnning into Dared and deal with loss of space.

Also...what about mixing and matching tubes for this amp and where to buy tubes. "SL-2000A is tube based line stage amplifier with 2 line inputs. It uses two most popular audiophile type of 12AT7 tubes, a 5Z4P rectifier tube."

For those of you who read all of this-thanks-if you understood it-really thank you-and any input would be greatly appreciated.

david
alyoshkas
I bought 2000a pre-amp new 600.00 . First time with tubes . Iam trying to run it with carver 500 watt mono blocks. I phone cable to phone or lap sound amazing . Tv or dvd hum really loud . Just bought turntable , thinking it would work , nothing but faint sound of album playing . Not sure what’s wrong . Anybody heard of this? Maybe incomparable with caver amps .