Damned brands or not good electronics?

I posted a similar thread at the speakers category, I said that when you read reviews posted on Internet or magzines, you can read about what seems extraordinaries brands with no less excellents electronics, but the reality is that practically nobody knows, owns, sells or seems that has heard them.
This is a business game, and logically I think that all the dealers are looking for the best product, incluiding thats ones that are really expensives, because they know that always are people who can afford them.
Looking at the electronics department, there are brands that practically you can´t hear at any dealer:

VITUS
VIOLA
MESSENGER PREAMP
TRON SYREN PREAMP
REYAUDIO, that some people says is the best electronics in the world????????????
WYETCH
EMOTIVE AUDIO EPIPHANIA PREAMP
BLADELIUS
TOM EVANS
FM

WHO OWNS OR HAS HEARD ONE PIECE FROM THESE BRANDS?

You can says that these brands are expensives, but sorry what happens with others brands, that, SURE, you can´t say that they are EXPENSIVES, that many people and magazines says that are fantastic, with great price/quality relation, that sounds as brands that cost many times(x4 or 5).....but they are not growing as seems that they must to do:
SAS
MARSH
IRD
DEHAVILLAND
DEJA VU
EASTERN ELECTRIC
MOSCODE

WHO HAS OWNED ONE PIECE FROM THESE BRANDS AND HAS SOLD THEM AND ALMOST WHY?

Perhaps these inexpensives brands are not so good as they want that we believe? or their reability, due to a poor construction and components employed , is bad?

Peace for all.
newly
I own a Tron preamp, not the Syren, the Comet, I don't think the Comet is made anymore, but it was the 'entry level' Tron. I also had an Eastern Electric Minimax for a while. I think you are WAY off base regarding reliability, build quality,etc.; my guess is that it is just the opposite, these brands are MORE reliable and better built than other more 'popular' brands. The most likely answer for why you don't find them around at lots of dealers, or why they aren't 'growing' (this applies to the Tron at least), is that Tron is a one-man operation, each preamp is hand-built by the designer. Supposedly it takes about 70 hours to build one preamp. Do the math, two weeks to build one preamp, 52 weeks a year, makes a grand total of 26 preamps possible. Tron also makes amplifiers, phono stages, etc.; there are only so many hours in a day.
When you buy a Tron Syren, a Messenger, an Epifinia (BTW, I live about 90 minutes away from Emotive Audio) you are buying a high performance limited edition piece made by a perfectionist who cuts no corners and who (I am speculating here) doesn't necessarily want to hand off the work to someone else because there is no guarantee that the same level of craftmanship will be adhered to.
I also own a fair amount of David Berning equipment. David has none of his amps in brick and mortar dealerships. He builds EVERYTHING himself, and he also has a full time 'day job'. How much can one guy do?
Well..
I own a Bladelius Thor MkIII integrated. But Mr.Bladelius is a swede ofcourse.. just as I am.
I think its very good int.amp for the money ( cheaper i Sweden ofcourse)!
It became best high-end integrated amp of the year (£4000) in Sound and picture magasin 2013 (swedish biased magasine maybe..but still.. :).
It has a great performance and deliver what it is fed in to it with power and dynamics in a good and focused soundstage.
But you should not add some bright analytic source to it! Because it will deliver bright and analytic with great power (fatigue)! But fed with a just slightly warm and musicalic source it will and does perform greatly in it's pricerange! :)
Then there are more expensive preamps and poweramps as well from Bladelius... but I'm not som familliar with them.
have tried out some Audio Research Ref tube stuff that was real detailed and fantastic in lots of ways.. but not intierly quiet though compared to SS...
Well..
I own a Bladelius Thor MkIII integrated. But Mr.Bladelius is a swede ofcourse.. just as I am.
It became best high-end integrated amp of the year (£4000) in Sound and picture magasin 2013 (swedish biased magasine maybe..but still.. :).
It has a great performance and deliver what it is fed in to it with power and dynamics in a good and focused soundstage.
But you should not add some bright analytic source to it! Because it will deliver bright and analytic with great power (fatigue)! But fed with a just slightly warm and musicalic source it will and does perform greatly in it's pricerange! :)
Then there are more expensive preamps and poweramps as well from Bladelius... but I'm not som familliar with them.
have tried out some Audio Research Ref tube stuff that was real detailed and fantastic in lots of ways.. but not intierly quiet though compared to SS...
Well..
I own emotive audio custom mono amps and they are the best amp I have had in my system. Nothing I have heard comes close.