Dahlquist DQ12 replacement woofers?

I picked up a pair of DQ12s with the woofers completely replaced with some relatively crappy no name speaker. The originals weren't available for rebuild either. Regnar doesn't appear to have anything to replace them, so I was hoping someone else might have some ideas.
madpoet
I don't blame you a bit. Dahlquist made some great(some revolutionary) stuff over the years. I had a DQ-LP1(modded) in my system for 26 years, 'cause I couldn't find a better Hi/Lo pass filter with which to bi-amp. Then I sold it for more than what I paid for it back in 1980(still sought after). My son still has the DQM-9's that I bought and restored for him 10 years ago. Excellent imaging and accuracy. Hang in there- They'll turn up eventually.
I had a pair of DQ-20s before the Mirage M1s. I still have the M1s and listen to them daily at work with a Citation II that I just had rebuilt. I really enjoy the second system almost as much as my main one. There is also a pair of DQ-20s at the store. I guess this is a little off topic. Have you seen these?
http://www.dahlquistcorporation.com/dq_ten_cover.htm
Wow, those are some funky new DQ10s! I may have a lead on a Dahlquist MX-1, but I'm trying to understand the difference between the MX-1 and the LP-1. Sooner or later the woofers will turn up, and I'm using the time to restore the cabinets while I wait.