D-SONIC SOA Class-D Core Amps. The best Class-D ?

Owner/Designer Dean Deacon of D-Sonic in Houston in recent months dropped using the B&O ICE amps which he now only uses in the surround channels of his multi-channel home theater amps. He now uses a new Class-D amp in all of his Magnum2 mono and two channel amps which he states is the most technically advanced Class-D amp on the market, called the SOA Class-D core amps. The recent review in 6Moons of his new M2-1500M amp concludes its the closest that Class-D has ever come to tube amps in the upper mid-range and high frequencies.
Anyone bought or heard recently the D-Sonic M2-1500M or the M2-600M? What are your opinions?
audiozen
Is there significant sonic differences between the current
D-Sonic with the ABLETEC ALC-1000 Amp and the supposedly new ANAVIEW AMS 1000-2600 versions?

I need to buy one, but not sure if I should holdout for the new amps.

Thanks
I have just spoken to Dennis at D-Sonic... the new Anaview AMS 1000-2600 have been shipped to him by the oversees manufacturer, and are currently in transit to Houston (TX). Dennis believes that he might be able to start shipping amps using the new modules in less than one month.

As for audible differences from the previous versions, apparently Anaview has done some considerable work in reducing intermodulation in the treble region on the 2600 modules... I conjecture that this might yield sweeter and more textured treble, as well as more musical information in transients, because of smaller amplitude sidebands in the signal.
Hi Dennis, why not post some tech info -- such as power conversion modules -- on the product page for each amplifier in the D-Sonic web site... Would reduce this kind of uncertainty in the obsessive audiophilic lore. G.
I was just going to order a pair of the m3 600 monos. But I guess I will wait til the anaview arrive.

I have high hopes for these amps. I am going to use them to drive some kef ls50's.

Please keep us informed on when we can order the anaview model.