Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
@stephendunn  Did you experiment?

I’ve also have been thinking about your taking the Nenuphars off the Townshend Podiums and putting them back on the floor.

If you are interested in Nenuphars but you don't think you can afford them, there is an alternative approach, which I took: I purchased just the F10 Neo drivers and had the cabinets built in the US. More details in this thread:
https://forum.audiogon.com/posts/2113641
Hi everyone, I've been following this thread closely for a while now.  So much interesting information. My curiosity about the Nenuphars has been though to control after reading all experiences here.  I want to spend some quality time listening and experimenting with them.  I've been a fan of dynamic speakers for a long time and keep hearing about efficient full range and their optimal matching with tubes wich I consider essential for my taste also. My last speakers have been Dynaudio and for most of the time it's been a great experience and a joy to live with. They have been doing all the good things for the longest time now but the Cubes just keeps popping up in my dreams.  My system is pretty basic and straightforward, it  consists of a HD plex fanless computer withthe goodies, a lampizator big 7 dac and a LTA 40i integrated amp. Although the system isn't totaly focused on the powerful side it can handle a good size speaker no problem but I can only imagine going the eficient and simple path root.  Though decisions.  .
@ricardoosusa Please do report back if you take the plunge.  I'd love to read about the experience of comparing Dynaudio and Cube Audio.  Such different approaches, it would be very informative.
@tkukielk I think its a great idea to have Jim Salk build the cabinets. I own 2 pairs of Salks and the build quality is first rate. I also think the oiled walnut finish on the Nenuphar Mini's is also outstanding. I've had my mini's for a little over a month now. These are special speakers. I'm not a good audiophile in the sense that I tend to make a bunch of changes in a relatively short time (I've also changed DACs, power cables, speaker cables, power conditioning, and messed with different tubes), but something really good has been happening the past couple weeks of listening. The speakers are opening up and the inner detail and depth is fantastic. Bass keeps getting better, but I'm still thinking my amp is just maybe a bit too polite. It's the Canary M90 (300b push pull). It sounds sublime in terms of that inner detail and micro harmonics. Voices are surreal. I would say it has a very creamy, smooth, layered sound. What I feel I'm missing is a touch of bite or slam, but it has plenty of power and can play extremely loud without strain. I also feel like the music is presented more in a deep tunnel of sound, which can definitely suck you in. I think it's a very refined sound, and maybe I'm not as refined as I thought :/  I'm going to try some different amps before making any more changes and see where I get. Maybe I will stay put after trying some different options, we'll see. I will say, after a week without power and staying in 4 different hotels in the past 6 nights it's wonderful to be back in my house listening to my system this morning -- I am very grateful for that and it is a privilege.