Cremona M worth it?

This thread has been banned for I don't know why!!!
Reason for my thread is that I want to own a pair myself and I want owners of these speakers to tell us how good they are. I will be replacing Thiels 3.6 with them. I have CJ Premier 350 power. Thanks.
luna

Showing 1 response by 4musica44107

This is not a direct answer to your question but it might still be of some help. I own the Cremona Auditor M's. I originally used them with a REL B-2 in my primary system. I felt that the Auditor M's, together with the REL B-2, significantly ourtperformed the Cremona M's, primarily in terms of transparency and in their ability to disappear. And that combination (Auditor M's and REL B-2) is substantially less money than the Cremona M's. I subsequently moved the Auditor M's to my second system sans the REL B-2, not because of any dissatisfaction with the Auditor M's but simply because I purchased far better speakers to go with the REL B-2 in my primary system. But I still listen A LOT to the second system, probably 40 percent of the time. The sheer musicality of the Auditor M's has a lot to do with that!