Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
Checking a map of distribution, I saw that the predominant region with low vaccination rate is most of Africa in single digits. The issue there is primarily one of distribution and storage due to the ultralow temperature storage requirements.

No, it is because malaria is endemic there, and so everyone takes HCQ. Therefore they have no need of One HCQ a week and you can go about your life as if the CCP virus never got out of the Wuhan lab.

That is, you could were it not for their friends in power all over the world working to make everyone scared to death of a virus with a lower mortality rate than ordinary flu.

Or heck, if you are one who thinks the "vaccine" works then why do you care? Aren’t you safe? The vax works, right?? So why care how far apart people are, or what they wear, or where they go?

Alice and the Mad Hatter, Lewis Carroll himself, couldn’t follow the "logic" of the vaxxers and fear mongers here.
Politicized…But I must respect the wishes of others!

I’ve had my son tested twice because of becoming sick in recent months, and this is after his complete vaccination. Paid out of pocket because I WANT rapid results. Both negatives.

Have another story, one of my daughters regarding her new employment.

I’m not vaccinated like I’ve said but I don’t take it lightly… I’ve already had it, immunity
Hey, genius, just read the last line in the abstract if you can. From one of the most respected science journals in the world. A meta-analysis of all the published data. Hydroxychloroquine treatment of Covid patients shows an INCREASE in patient mortality with no benefits.  Like I said yesterday - always certain, seldom right

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-22446-z
If any of you make it to the next Australian HiFi show in Melbourne.. I’ll buy you all a round! Also just for completeness Pfizer and Moderna are indeed mRNA vaccines but the Astra Zeneca one is a traditional vaccine like flu vaccine , polio, measles etc ..  Everyone stay safe , be of good cheer and keep on listening !