Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
Arch2, Thanks! I'll be there!
So many people have offered to buy rounds, I'll have to buy an early one, as I've gotten out of practice since my cardiac surgery last year.
It’s not a vaccine, it requires being stored at -90C, minimum, without a second’s drop below that. 

Instead of making us immune, it’s supposed to...
alter our DNA. (Havard Medical link)

Neither of these are true. If you found the Harvard link I’m assuming you know to research before posting. The vaccine is shipped at a temperature close to that but can be kept in a refrigerator for up to 5 days. 
The altering of DNA is flat out wrong. Just look up exactly what mDNA is and you’ll see. 
Sounds great Arch.  Looking forward to it!  Maybe they will have some Eagle Rare, my favorite lately.  Unfortunately, it has not been in stock the last few months.  Like alucard, I can crawl home if need be.  
"Just look up exactly what mDNA is and you’ll see."

You probably meant mRNA?

Otherwise, I thought that earlier post was not worth commenting on. Even that particular informational article linked to did not have any connection to claims in the post. A bit strange.