Crackle and hiss on some albums

New to world of vinyl. 
Had a low end Orbit turntable, played everything OK.

Upgraded to a Planar 3 with Rega Exact 2 cartridge. Absolutely love it. Noticed that some albums - even when brand new - exhibit some crackle, pop, and hiss. Some albums are dead silent and perfect. Have checked for dust and that doesn’t seem to be issue. Is there a quality factor with some pressings I am missing? Or something in setup that needs looking at?

Thank you for thoughts! 

System is Vincent tube gear -

Vincent PH-701 tube Phono Stage

Vincent SA-T7 tube Preamp

Vincent SP-20 tube hybrid Amp

Sonus Faber Olympica II’s 

tsbarro

Dirty stylus, bad records, too much static, contributes to all what OP is saying. So I clean the stylus, Desat the table and the record, I also used ultrasonic vynil cleaner. Pops are hard to eliminate.

Fwiw, I purchased two new records a couple weeks back and both were cleaned in the same exact manner(as I do with all new albums). One - Rush's "Exit... Stage Left" and Neil Diamond's "Hot August Nights" (a gift for my wife that she was very anxious to hear). H.A.N. sounded like it had sat out for a few days in a drywall removal project! The Rush album was black as night without the "dirty record" layer. An associate that has way more experience with vinyl, without hesitation, asserted that H.A.N. is a bad pressing, nothing more, which at least put my mind at ease that it was nothing that needed to be changed in my cleaning process.

Wow, so grateful for all the thoughtful replies, thank you! 

I’m only cleaning with an air spray and dust ‘brush’ thing I got off Amazon. Clearly that isn’t the right method. Will up my game. 

Absolutely love the medium, don’t mind the pops and hisses, but also driven to understand what the heck is going on, and if possible address.

Great feedback across all replies. Thanks again.

I would highly recommend sending your records to PerfectVinylForever, a record cleaning service. His is no ordinary ultrasonic cleaning process; it’s a multi-step cleaning done with proprietary equipment that he designed himself. I know, you’re thinking “snake oil” — I thought the same thing. I had always used my VPI record cleaner and thought it couldn’t be beat. How wrong I was — PVF is amazing. Records sound completely black with improved sonics. Even some of the pops and cracks are gone.  I’ve now sent nearly 50% of my collection to him and will eventually finish the remaining albums. It’s absolutely amazing — even my old “college frisbee albums” sound good after a PVF cleaning. I’ve included his website link or you can just search for PerfectVinylForever. 

I would highly recommend sending your records to PerfectVinylForever, a record cleaning service. His is no ordinary ultrasonic cleaning process; it’s a multi-step cleaning done with proprietary equipment that he designed himself. I know, you’re thinking “snake oil” — I thought the same thing. I had always used my VPI record cleaner and thought it couldn’t be beat. How wrong I was — PVF is amazing. Records sound completely black with improved sonics. Even some of the pops and cracks are gone.  I’ve now sent nearly 50% of my collection to him and will eventually finish the remaining albums. It’s absolutely amazing — even my old “college frisbee albums” sound good after a PVF cleaning. I’ve included his website link or you can just search for PerfectVinylForever.