Cornwall IV vs. Volti Rival, Razz; Razz v. 1, 2, 3 -- what changed?

Looking for efficient speakers. I had the opportunity to listen to a Cornwall IV yesterday. It was run on nice tubes (Primaluna 400 EL34s) with a bluesound node streamer/dac.

QUESTION: I'm curious if anyone has compared CW IV with Volti Rival of Razz. Thoughts?

QUESTION 2: Anyone know what changed in the Volti Razz when it moved from v. 2 to v. 3?

Thanks

128x128hilde45
Post removed 
Post removed 

Good morning all and happy belated Fourth of July! Hope everyone survived with fingers and dignity intact… @silverfoxvtx1800 makes me happy to hear the pairing of the First Watt and the Razz hits all your happy buttons! To me one of the superpowers of the Razz is that they sound sublime without needing heroic power amplification. I have an old pair of TDL speakers with a sensitivity in the lower 80’s (ironically the same as their birth year) that only sound good when they were paired with a long sold Threshold amp. 
Visiting the Volti/Border Patrol/ Triode Lab room this early spring, I was completely mesmerized by what only a handful of watts can do.

I think the newest Klipsch speakers (Forte, Cornwall, Klipschorn) are far better than  their past versions.  Haven’t heard the latest LaScala.  

Post removed