Core Power Technologies

Does anyone know, is Core Power Technologies still around? I was considering purchasing (2) Ec1200’s but don’t want to be in a holding pattern for the next year. Are they or (Mark) still in existence? What’s the lowdown or suggestion of comparable item.
128x128luvrockin

Showing 4 responses by klh007

Dear Friends,

With great pride and pleasure I can inform you that Core Power Technologies LLC has an offer sheet in hand and will be sold to a wonderful group that has decades in the audio space.

This company will be headed daily by our friend Kemper Holt who will be taking all calls and answering all e-mails for Core Power. Mark and Lynn are no longer going to be involved and will concentrate on health and wellness in the coming months and years. All products will be built, tested and shipped from Newbury Park CA at the facilities of RF Circuits.

Further details will be forthcoming but I can share with you that we are now in-process confirming all product owed (or refund where requested) for the new to-be owners. Many of you will see e-mails from cptstatus@outlook.com to confirm all details. The new group will be handling ALL refunds or product shipments. Some of you requested EQUI=CORE 300’s for your Deep Core order and we shipped 3 such units last week. More forthcoming. The very nice lady doing these tasks for the new owner has reported some very nice messages – I thank you for that! She is roughly ½ way through the data I provided.

There is a lot I would love to share… but my Job One Focus is to get the everything ready for the new owners and deal with current needs here. All of my contacts remain the same for now.

corepowertech@outlook.com

If you have questions or needs – just call me – or write.

I wish to personally thank Dan Wright for his consideration. I did inform Dan about 12 days back about a new offer but I needed to verify everything before stepping forward. Dan is a good person and a wonderful friend to boot. Thank You Dan.

Best wishes to all…

Mark and Lynn

DEAR KEMPER

MAY I PLEASE ASK YOU TO POST THIS ENTIRE NOTE ON THE AUDIOGON FORUMS.

In keeping with our Lawyer’s request I’m still not going to be posting directly to the forum. Chris has asked me to stay away and just concentrate on the close which will surely be this coming week now that all parties are back home. I did however feel a short update is in order given the time this has taken.

By now most people have learned that we ended up taking the second offer we received. Dan and Modwright were generous with the first offer – but the second is much better for us both near term as well as on into the future. This probably ended up costing all of us an extra 3 to 4 weeks, but everyone has worked hard to get it done.

The very nice lady from cptstatus@outlook.com has returned from her Summer Holiday, so e-mails double checking anything owed to anyone will resume now until completed. I would estimate that she is 50 to 70% done. If anyone wants to double check anything they may do so by contacting me at:

303.594.7586 or corepowertech@outlook.com 

Forums speculation does not equal answers… enough said there.

We are grateful to everyone for their invested time, money and patience. I realize there has been too much of a time lapse here – but I just didn’t have a mechanism for going quicker. I will be sending some private notes after our Closing, but beyond that I’m pretty much done.

We have started shipping E=C 300’s (50’s and 150’s as well) and the like to those that wanted these instead of Deep Core. I have roughly a dozen 300’s and maybe 5 or 6 300’s and 50’s in old chassis styles. I’m going to post these and they roughly 20 or so Super Strokes left in stock. Please contact me if interested. They can ship with 24 hours notice.

More soon – thanks for posting this Kemper

Mark

Mark has asked me to post this for him;

Dear Audiogon Community

The sale of Core Power Tech LLC is about to Close. I am of course sorry this took the time that it did.

I have heard from several people about a post that was made by one of you that claimed I have 10’s of thousands of inventory and what about this for refunds.

Well, this is the entire purpose of selling this inventory before transfer. I’ve also sold off some camera and audio equipment that was mine purposely. I’ve made several shipments of 300’s to those that were happy to exchange their Deep Core early adopter dollars for these. I also started paying some of the refunds myself last week. I have paid several of these where people requested refunds instead of product. Most are waiting for Deep Core etc. – but those that wanted refunds I am doing (myself) up to the Close of the sale. Post sale close, the new owners will be doing this for us. They are just as vested as I am.

I paid some refunds last week. Sadly one refund did not clear my account as I took a Cashiers Check for 1980 dollars for my Leica Camera gear that was fraudulent. I apologize to the one person whose check did not clear (GJ) – that has been remedied in my bank account. I will continue to clear the refunds that have been requested and Bev at cptstatus is almost done with the verification process that the new owners requested. We are finally getting it all wrapped up.

My lawyer is a good guy but a few are about to find out what a bulldog he can be when false or misleading information is posted. Good luck to those that feel safe enough to say whatever they want. They probably think this is safe harbor given my own Scarlet Letter – well it’s not.

I have appreciated all of the e-mails and calls. I’ve invited a friend to come and visit me after my surgery for RMAF – he reads and posts here so he may chose to reply, or not. My point is last time I went through this people said some stuff that was just wrong. I DID have my surgery then just as I will now.

We will make it through this process and get on with life. The new owners are really good people and out in front will be Kemper Holt which most of you know. I hope for great days for us all…

Best wishes,

Mark