Constant noisy tubes maybe go solid state?

I have a Quicksilver Line Stage Preamp (12AT7) mated to an Odyssey Khartago Stereo. Overall I like it. Way too much gain but I digress. Weeks after receiving it I rolled in a few different tubes, kinda fun to color the sound signature. I liked rhe RXA black plates I got and those stuck around for more than a year. They started going microphonic and making noises so I ordered another pair (noisy) then another different vendor (blasts of white noise) and another set that arrived today (one is noisy as holy hell and one seems fine).

So where does one order preamp quality tunes that are quiet? Is there something I’m not requesting when ordering? Maybe dump
snd go solid state? I’m trying to be humorous because I’m pissed. Ha.
gochurchgo
To the OP: The Best tube vendor is Andy Bowman at Vintage Tube Services. He’s been at this for 30years! He’s as honest as the day is long. 
Went and threw on the 12db attenuators I had and now everything is dead silent. All the tube noise I have been getting (which didn’t get louder with the volume pot) now gone below the threshold of the attenuators. I’m pondering snagging a 6db pair just to see what that does.

So by this, if I theoretically could lower the gain of the QS to say <8 FB gain then I should have no issues. Right? Or is it non linear and I’m over simplifying?
Get some ECC83 JJ gold pins. Very reliable -- not expensive.  Mullard NOS are not bad, RCA clear tops. Tesla 803c in place of 12AX7 are nice, but hit or miss as to what you can find.

Try here:
https://www.amplifiedparts.com/tech-articles/12ax7-comparison-current-made-tubes
@gochurchgo 

If the 10db attenuators work and don't effect the sound to your ears I wouldn't waste anymore money on attenuators.  If you haven't tried the 12AU7 tubes yet that might be a better avenue.  Also my personal opinion but if you want to continue to deal in NOS tubes without getting duds I would stick with Andy at Vintage Tube Services. There are still a couple of reliable dealers on Ebay that fully test and back their tubes but they are few and far between. 
@jackd  I’m so overloaded right now that I’m just leaving it so I can have a few minutes of peace and gear music. But to your point part of me agrees and part of me is disappointed that I’m selling this piece of gear short by using them. 
I’m not sure what I’m going to do. Early next year I’m hoping to replace my trusty Lounge phono with something better but that brings me to tunes again. Or maybe dump the QS and go solid state and save the new phono for 2022. 
Just trying to survive the world right now