Connections

I just purchased some vintage Pioneer equipment;  Spec 1 Pre-amp, Spec 2 amp, TX 9500 tuner,
SG-9500 equalizer and RG1 Dynamic Processor. Could someone please tell me how to connect all
of this together, mainly how to connect the equalizer and Dynamic Processor into the system.\\

Thanks..
slash1961
The amp will perform it's best when driven directly by the output stage of the preamp, not that output stage through an EQ to the amp. The EQ is just an elaborate tone control. I have never seen a preamp with it's tone controls after the final output stage. Tone controls should be if front of that final stage. So, putting the EQ in between the preamp and amp just doesn't make common sense with proper design. An exception could be an EQ with a gain stage, but these will have a master level control, and that is not the case with the 9500. As far as any degradation of the sound, that chance will be greater with daisy chain than in a tape loop, because of the higher level of the signal and the EQ is designed to operate with the lower level signals of a tape loop. Finally, here is your 9500 manual that states to connect to a tape loop, and no where is there an alternate type of connection.

http://akdatabase.org/AKview/albums/userpics/10004/Pioneer%20SG9500%20Owners.pdf 

And the same applies to the RG1 as well.