Computer based system. Need advice on DAC.

I am moving to a computer based system using a Mac Mini as my source. So now I need a DAC. I was looking at the Jolida Glass FX III W, but now someone suggested the DSPeaker Antimode 2.0 for the DAC and room correction. Does anyone have advice on these two? The Jolida is available for about $550, the DSPeaker for about $900.

I am currently using Gallo Cl 4 speakers. I have an old Aragon 8008 three channel amp (using two of the channels) and an Aragon 28X preamp. I will probably be upgrading the amps, but not yet. I don't have a lot of spare $$$.
mnsegal
Get a dac with a volume control. It will allow you to get rid of that old preamp. Removing the preamp will probably make a bigger difference than the dac itself.
I would agree with Zd. However it may be more expensive to buy a DAC with a good volume control which is analog. Another idea is to use a simple device from shiit audio that is simply a passive volume control. That would give you the option of a second source such as a CD player or turntable and you could buy the DAC of your choice.
I recently bought a Teac UD-301. I couldn't be more happy. Reasonable priced. Works with my MacBook Pro and Raspberry Pi. Has balanced outs, which I connected to my Jolida 502CRC. And it is on a $100 rebate until the end of the month. Check it out. http://audio.teac.com/product/ud-301/
I use a Sonore exD, which I really enjoy. 1300 MSRP; got mine much cheaper used. Sonically comparable to the PSA Perfect Wave Mk 2 it replaced.

In generally, I now lean away from spending a lot on a DAC. Differences in upgrades are often quite incremental, and technology is changing daily -- meaning you'll likely want to try new things, and there a good bit of high quality "yesterday's gear" on the used market.

My experience useing the PSA as a preamp was very underwhelming (although the PSA implementation is digital, and the subject of criticism). I think you'll here plenty on both sides of this question.

In your position, I'd get the best DAC I could afford, and plan, as you are, on upgrading amplification later.

If the DAC you select has a volume control and you enjoy that set up, call it a bonus.

John
Please see the MUSICAL FIDELITY - M1DAC-A DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTER. List price is $799 and Music Direct has them on sale for $499. The M1 has multiple inputs and sounds very nice.