Comparison of Arcam A85 & Primare A30.1 ??

I'm looking for an integrated amp for my new Totem Hawks (recommended 60-120W)and would be interested in feedback on the 2 mentioned models. I heard the Hawks thru a Moon I-5 and they sounded alive but bright on the highs.

Thanks !!
jimi_goldenears
Did you ever listen to the Primare? I've listened to the Sim I-5 many times and feel it's the best integrated under $5000 that I've heard(I've listened to about 15-20). I'm going to hear the Primare at a dealer in New Jersey next week. It has all the functionality that I want but I think priced below the Sim(not sure though). The Ayre was close to the Sim and the dealer carries that also. That will be my comparison.
Bhfv -

I never heard the Primare because I would have to go to Phila from Boston to listen. I bought the Moon i-5 because it was too tempting. I love it, class all the way.

I believe the Primare a30.1 lists for about $2295, where the Moon is now $2600 or so.

I'd be curious for your opinion between the 2 once you hear the Primare.

Thanks !!
I've audited the Primare 30.1, the Arcam A85 and the 47Lab Shigaraki Ingrated Amplifier. While there is no doubt that the 47Lab is the best amplifier here, I found the sound too 'fast' and tiring for long periods on my Von Schweiker VR-1's. The Arcam was a bit too 'bright' for my taste and lacked the control of the Primare. That left the Primare, which is a bit 'over-controlling' with regard to following the music (not nearly as fast as the 47Lab with a piece like the Firebird Suite van Stravinsky) but left me with the feeling that I was listening to a tube amplifier with the bonus of a better overall control of a heavy (dual mono!) transistor amplifier.

So, the Primare is a fine choise, but if you've different speakers try to audit the 47 lab!

P.S. I've used the Meridian 507 as source